Thursday, October 22, 2015

Assignment3

Assignment 3 My thoughts and new findings on ESL Cyber Listening Lab

ESL Cyber Listening Lab is perfect for me!
I always try hard to remember the new words but forgot them easily. I found it is not only a good place to enhance my listening skills but also can memorize vocabulary words. When I listening, I can follow the speaker, thinking about what the speaker is saying and what is going on in the mind of the speaker, guessing the speaker’s opinion and attitude and catching the true meaning of the speaker’s words. Now I plan to spend an hours every day to listening the audio files, practice exercise for each conversation and read aloud and repeat it until I can recite it. I hope it can make my pronunciation more accurate and develop my language sense so I can choose the right answer when I exam without thinking too much of English grammar.

This week’s class we have learned the "schwa sound", it's quite fun! I don't know it before. I just took my English magazine and try some sentences but it heard really weird. XD




2 comments:

  1. Joy, very good plan. Do carry out your plan and let me know how it goes. You seem to be ambitious, and really want to improve your English. Very good attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you teacher!
    I'll try my best and won't disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete